Multiple health concerns

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi,

Firstly I'd be grateful for any input from anyone, and understand that it won't be actual medical advice but I'm just looking at other options.

Secondly, please don't pass me off simply telling me to go to a GP as many of you will be aware it's not that easy and certainly not for me.

For around 2 years now I have been feeling more and more exhausting, tired, no matter how much I sleep, I never wake and feel like I've been asleep.

The sleep is so intense even after say 12 hours of it I wake and feel utter rubbish, drained and like I have been drinking all night, which I haven't.

This has got so bad now I struggle to even see the day through without napping and still it's not enough.

I've tried iron tablets, various other vitamins etc and noticed no difference, even taking Furrous Sulphate.

For around a year now though at different, random times it seems I cannot swallow.

I try but my body won't let me, I try and its like the signal from my brain isn't reaching my throat to swallow.

As well as this I'm constantly zoned out, someone tries to talk to me but I can't process it or follow the conversation.

I do have BPD, Autism and some other issues but I've had those my whole life while these new symptoms seem to be progressing.

I'm really worried, and I know I will have to see a GP but I just wanted to see if anyone had any in put good or bad 😦

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.