My PVCs are causing crippling anxiety and panic attacks. Help!!!!

Posted , 1 user is following.

i am at my wits end. My heart anxiety has almost ruined my life. I ended up with a severe substance abuse problem resulting in rehab. i also suffer from depression and agoraphobia. Symptoms started around 19 and have gotten incrementally worse. I also suffered from SVT which was never treated or diagnosed . They always came back with anxiety. i will get a burst of bygemini and couplets which puts the fear of God in me. i become paralyzed with fear that it will trigger a deadly arrhythmia. i am scared to venture into the world. I am a Paramedic and know just enough to be scary. i will be starting some psycho therapy shortly. any advice will be appreciated.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.