Need help. More ovarian cysts - Hemorrhagic and worsening symptoms

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi folks. I have a history of ovarian cysts (prior large complex cyst removed a little while back).

After experiencing excruciating pain in my pelvis that wasn't going away, I went to the ER where they did another US and pelvis exam on me and found a hemorrhagic simple cyst. I think it is 4-5 cm.

The thing is, this simple cyst grew pretty rapidly as on a scan not long ago, nothing was there.

- Pain is increasing past few days

- Waves of nausea

- Burning feeling radiates down my leg on that side

- Abdominal cramping and diarrhea

Does it sound like the cyst is growing since it did show up pretty rapidly ?

See my regular GYN really soon. If anyone has any advice or experience w/ this, that would be amazing. Thank you so much !

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi! i know this post was a long time ago but just wondering what happened to your hemorrhagic cyst as i have the same 2 cysts on my left ovary...4 cm and 6 cm and i have the same symptoms as yours. Thanks!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.