Need some advice please x

Posted , 8 users are following.

I knew something wasnt right about eight months ago didnt feel right at all but couldnt explain what it actually was, i thought i had fibromyalgia because i ached everywhere, i couldnt keep my eyes open i was so tired all the time,, i explained to the Dr and she said she didnt want to diagnose me with this she thought it was more perimenopause i wasnt conviced, anyway had numerous test's thyroid, ecg, heart scan because of palpitations, iron test, hormone, inflammation test for arthritis. All came back ok except my ferritin level was low given iron tablets that made me feel a little better after a few months. My periods were always normal like clockwork every 28 days bleed heavy for 3 out of the seven days. Last two months light periods which i have never had, this month i have bled for 21 days some light bleeding then flooding and clots its just about stopped now had another hormone test about a month ago and it was normal then the weird cycle happened sorry for the essay but do you think this is now the perimenapause ?????

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I think it could be a start of peri menopause the tiredness, the palpitations. You did not mention how old are you. With how you feel it could be the start or peri. 

My advice to you is this do not stress your self out thats what i have been doing and i am in menopause i am 46 going to be 47 next month. Stress in menopause makes it hard to deal with the symptoms 

Try relaxation yoga and do not think about your symptoms all the time because thats what i have been doing and that causes more stress on the body 

just hang in there the symptoms will go away evenually 

• Posted

Hi Susan im 46 in a couple of weeks i was stressing because i was bleeding for so long, i suffer with anxiety which i take medication for been on this for two years now and it does help me alot , omg if this is only the start god help the full blown menopause. I get up in the morning and feel like ive been kicked by a horse thank you for your reply xxx😊
    • Posted

You well feel it alright I think i have the full blown menopause because i have palpitations that won't go away. I have been in and out of the ER having EKGS not heart problems i wore a heart monitor for two weeks showed normal signs that the heart is fine also they did that test where the heart is on the computer and they listen to the heart beat and look at the heart that came out fine. The full blown menopause is the worse because i have a lot of anxieties depression been stressed out just wish these palpitations would let up don't know what to do about them they cause me more stress just feeling them i try telling myself that everything is fine with my heart but its hard to do when the palpitations are everyday at every minute just want to crysad
  • Posted

Hi there take vitamin b12 and b6 you'll see the different in a few days good luck😀
    • Posted

Hi Patty thankyou for the advice what dosage would i take and what brand is best?
  • Posted

Hi ladies yes menopause is anxiety heart palpitations and let's not forget those night sweat .im 52 and still get heavy periods with bad cramps.take vitamin b12 1000mcg and b6 100mg any brand it'll help with the anxiety.
  • Posted

Welcome to the peri club. Its a strange and bumpy ride. New symptoms will pop up all of the time. At least thats the way mine is. Been peri for 4 years and still get surprised by it....and not pleasantly surprised. surprised

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.