Odd symptoms for 2 years

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi! I've been having a lot of strange issues for a couple of years, mainly burning, itchy skin all over my body (without dryness). I was tested for lymphoma, but nothing abnormal was detected. 2 years later, this itching has become a normal part of my life, but other odd symptoms have popped up. I have a transitory hoarse voice and couch- I'm not sick or anything, but my voice randomly gets hoarse. Also, I will sometimes have a sore throat only on the left side. Yesterday, a rash appeared on the side of my left cheek above my jawbone- it is super itchy and looks a bit like eczema. Underneath it, on my neck, is a very hard, swollen, and painful lymph node. I just woke up with this new development, and it's kind of freaking me out!image

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi, have you been to see a doctor yet about your rash?itching and redness, this may be related to eczema.. the fact that your lymph node is painful is actually a good thing, it usually means your lymph node is working to get rid of bacteria or a virus. is your lymph node on the left side? this may be to do with your sore throat and a lingering infection...you should see your GP and have it checked but lymph nodes can pop up very quickly if there something going on even if you don't feel sick, you might have a virus. Good luck x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.