Only prozac for over a month now and...

Posted , 3 users are following.

...I am starting to see the wood for the trees. As I said in an earlier post, Xmas was a total write off. I had gone up 40mg on 22nd December and took a bit of a hit over Xmas and new years in terms of side effects. However I am glad I did this as I think it made going back to work easier. Work is always the real test for me although I seem to holding up during some quite stressful times. The only thing to report is a dullish headache at the bottom right of my head, which is a bit of a nuisance. I can't seem to shake it but am hoping it is just the meds rewiring my little brain! But all in all I feel better in 2017 than I did in 2016....

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

sorry I meant to say On, not Only in the thread title
  • Posted

Hi.

I'm so pleased for you. I agree about the headache I still get the dull like headache in exactly the same place you've said. I'm hopeful that one day it will go completely. Upwards and onwards as they say.......

• Posted

Thanks good news. I'm 7 weeks in today and just can't shake that heavy head either. Hoping it turns around this week.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.