oophorectomy (Left ovary removal)

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi,

i had surgery to remove my left ovary due to consistent cysts which were causing issues, I had this operation 10 weeks ago now and feel like im going off my head. Iam still having pains in my stomach when i do to much walking or if i lift something with a bit of weight in it. I feel like my colleagues at work all think iam faking it and/or that im being a drama queen!

Is it normal to still be feeling like this? i have been feeling sick again (like i did before the surgery) my consultant said before the procedure that i would feel like i have a better quality of life after the surgery but I feel terrible still

sorry for the long post! i just feel like im going nuts x

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.