Orlistat new starter

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all,

I've been prescribed Orlistat by my GP and reluctantly started them today - despite having what I think is already a good diet.

I wanted to test the boundaries by having a naughty hour, 🙈🤷‍♀️ so I ate some chocolate and drank 3 glasses of wine. From reading the reviews I was expecting an explosion, but 2 hours later I still feel nothing. I have chronic constipation and I know I sound mental but I was rather looking forward to the side effects! how long does it normally take for any side effects to take effect? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

hi .. it can take a while for the after effects - sometimes next day! you never know when its going to erupt lol .. be prepared bear toilet ! this diet works

regards

caroline x

• Posted

Change doesnt happen straight away, concerning the body, it happens over time. Be healthy and eat healthy and your body will thank you when you grow older.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.