orlistate 120 mg is working

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am new to Orlistat , l have been taking it for 7 days now and l am happy to say it is doing it's job , l have lost 7 pounds in 7days, l watch my fat intake and l always fill half of my plate with greens l mean salads and or vegetables, l eat 3 times a day and l make sure l add protein in those 3 meals, l hate counting calories so l don't count calories ,l just eat till l am satisfied,l realized that l don't eat as much as l used to, and hardley snack between meals ,l walk on my treadmill 30-45 min a day 4-5 days a week, working out is not new to me as l worked out before taking orlistat. I have not experienced any bad side effects maybe its because l am really watching my fats intake oh and l drink lots of water too. Can't wait to see what happens next week, l will be posting my updates here, Tuesdays are my weigh in days so will update on Tuesday smile

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hay well done,, just weigh my self and lost 12 pound since last Friday!!! It's amazing!! I lovemy new diet menu and drink 2 litres of water which I never did before ( Iceland flavoured water 4 diff flavours ) I think this is what's helped a great deal, I have not experienced any unpleasant mishaps so we must be doing it right!! Well done xxxx
    • Posted

Thank you! Congrats to you as well 12 pounds is a lot to loose . are you exercising as well?
  • Posted

Yes I do Ceroc dancing two/ three times a week day time I go for walk in the am and a long walk in the afternoon , and Aqua swimming once a week, x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.