Ovarian cyst

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi,

I was having pain in my pelvis and lower abdomen(right) since 5 months. 3 months back i went to ER one day they did CT scan and told me that they found some wall thickening and asked me to see a gastroenterologist for colonoscopy. When I met her she did colonoscopy and told that it is normal. Next month what I observed is I had worst pain during my ovulation. I waited for 2 more cycles of menstruation and went gynecologist. She did check me intially and told that everything looks good but just to be sure let us go for an ultrasound of pelvis. I did that and one day call came from my doctor office saying that I need to come for tumor markers test urgently. I did go for blood work and was expecting them to give a call regarfing results but they didn't so I called them and asked for results then she told it is normal. She didn't even disucc or atleast informe what's going on. I don't even know what's happening what was found in my ultrasound. I still do have pain and know it is on left side too... and I do experience some tingling near pelvic hair area when I sit for 30 min or more... is this normal? Please help me... thank you in advance

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Have you been back to see your gynocologist to discuss this?  I would make an appointment and write down all f your questions before you go.  If you do not get answers I think it is time to find a new doc.  I wish you luck and hope your pain resolves soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.