Ovarian Cyst 5.1mm

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello.

I went to the ER 2 days ago because i had stomach, side and back pain. I've also been feeling very tired, dizzy, watery stools and nauseous. I was told I have a 5.1 mm cyst on my right ovary with some focal calcifications. When I was 23 i had a cyst removed from the same ovary and dont remeber having any problems except pain in my lower right abdomen. I have had 3 children since then, 1 only 8 months ago and the cyst was never seen that i know of. I have an appointment tomorrow morning with my gynecologist and Im so worried Im not eating or sleeping well. I guess i really dont have a question, just more or less hoping to hear any similiar stories or reassuring thoughts 😦

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I went to the ER in March for what I thought was appendicitis but turned out to be an ovarian cyst, so I'm having similar worries since I've been having health issues since then. Waiting for results and to see a doctor just makes the anxiety worse, I've been distracting myself as best I can by staying busy. You're not alone, hang in there!

• Posted

Thank you for your kind words. Im scheduled next week to have my surgery and my anxiety is through the roof! Isnt it weird how a cyst on your ovary can make you so unhealthy in other parts of your body!?! I have felt like the walking dead for awhile now😱 I hope you get to feeling better soon!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.