Ovarian cyst

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi girls. I just want to know how much you've been waiting for gynae appointment when you had an ovarian cyst. I was at emergency room 'cuz i felt very bad. I discovered that i need surgery (laparoscopy), because i have an 7,5 cm ovarian cyst.That was last month. I went to my GP, she made me an app to gynae, and today i received the letter. My app is on 13th April. I can't believe this is happening to me. It's to much to wait, i'm in pain and i lost blood in the last 2 weeks. If my app just for consultation is in 2 months, i think that for the surgery i'll have to wait around 6 months... i can't wait this long, i can't stay with these pains and blood loss. What should i do ? Please, help !

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Dyanitta, I am sorry you are struggling, I would return to your GP and explain how bad things are.

Prayers and love being sent your way xxx

• Posted

Hi

Im sorry to hear uour situation. It matters where you are sometimes. I found out in august last year i had large dermoid cyst, got the gyne appointment in october and found out friday just gone my surgery is week today (26th feb) the nhs is slow at moment. Keep asking ur gp if you are in pain tho, may be able to help you more.

Good luck

• Posted

Hi

I'm afraid it took about 10 months for me to have mine removed once it had been discovered, I no it doesn't help the pain but at least the ball is moving for you....if you are too uncomfortable while you wait go back to the doctors, they may be able to prescribe painkillers to make you more comfortable while you wait. Good luck.

Kate x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.