Peoples advice please

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi for the last 8 years I have had different diagnosis from mental health teams now I have a definite diagnosis I'm question it

What happens to me on a daily basis is that I feel I'm shouting out my thoughts and wen I shout something rude about people they wait till I'm not about to take it out on my family i also hear people respond to what I think I have shouted .. people also stare at me wherever I go at my face I think something is wrong with it even though professionals or family say there is not I think they are lying to cover up I have a rare illness can someone please try to explain what they think it is and will reply what professionals have said please no hateful responds thanks

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

The only thing Iam aware of that makes you shout out is Tourettes but there is usually uncontrolllable twitches with it as well.
  • Posted

It sounds to me like you may actually have a form of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder called Intrusive Thoughts. From what I understand this can be very disturbing.

Has your doctor referred to a psychiatrist?  The symptoms you describe could be related to other conditions.

Im sure your doctor and family want to help you. I hope you find some relief soon.

• Posted

Don't wait to get a lable for your self. The name is not important. I don't quite understand if you are actually shouting out things at people of you just think you are? What diagnosis have you been given and what are you worries?

• Posted

If you imagine that you are shouting out loud at people, thinking you really are, but others tell you you did not actually shout out loud, then you are suffering halucintations. If you believe that people you shout bad things at, actually hear it in their minds from your mind, and they go and punish your family, then you are suffering paranoia. If you think people are lying to you, covering up, then that too is either p[aranoia or hallucintations. With these symptoms together, they might diagnose schizophrenia or maybe just paranoid delusions.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.