Please help me, I'm extremely hot and start sweating everywhere form the tiniest thing

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello everyone. I think I've had hyperhydrosis ever since I was a kid. I've never remembered a time when I didn't have sweaty palms and feet. When I became a teenager, it worsened. I started sweating on my lower back and started blushing/flushing at the tiniest thing. My hyperhydrosis has been fairly stable since then. I've always had excessive generalized sweating after exercising or being in a hot environment. However, over the past few years, I've started feeling really hot at night. It has been so gradual that I didn't really think anything of it. Now over the past year, my hyperhydrosis has been worsening significantly. I will randomly have this flash of extreme heat and start sweating profusely from my face (and my entire body). It can happen anytime (usually under even minor minor stress/excitement). I know its the result of an impulse from my sympathetic nervous system but I don't understand why its worsening like this. I've also become even more sensitive to heat. I can be washing my dishes with really hot water and then start sweating. It's not normal. It is starting to become even more detrimental to my life which I didn't think was possible. I've been to the doctor and had repeat blood work done (had many, many things tested), which of course was completely normal. I've tried multiple medications which help keep it in check but I even think those are starting to have less of an effect. I don't know what to do. I know I'm not a surgical candidate because its so generalized now. I feel like I'm trapped in a defective body and will never be able to escape.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.