Please let me know Iā€™m not a lone 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm 50 years old and my life has completely changed since 5 months, one night I was sleeping as if an electric current went straight into my body And then my whole body became exhausted and my heart beat very fast. I thought I was going to die and didn't know what happened because for a long time I had never thought about what perimenopause was. I didn't have my period for 5 months and then it came back 2 times but until now. Now it's been 3 months without it. After the terrible night, I had to go to the emergency room because my heart was beating fast, I had difficulty breathing, and I was exhausted every day. After testing, everything was normal, but I was very afraid and didn't know if they were missing anything. At that time, my family doctor transferred me to a gynecologist. During the 1-month waiting period for my appointment, I had to fight every day with a body that no longer had enough energy, I was depressed and exhausted. cry every day, have insomnia at night, every time I have hot flashes my heart beats faster than normal and feel like my blood pressure has dropped, every morning I wake up with no energy in my body, headaches, dizziness , I don't have enough strength to do anything, I'm exhausted and have no energy to take myself out, I don't want to see anyone and want to talk to anyone, finally the day of the appointment with the doctor The doctor also came, I cried a lot to her and begged her to save me. After I had my blood drawn and everything tested, she finally gave me the results: I was in the stage of death. I was in perimenopause and my hormones were too low, I sat there and cried a lot, I felt like I was dying every day with a weak body and no energy left, in the end I was treated with the lowest dose of HRT for 3 months. She said that if I was still not feeling well within three months, she would then increase the dose to a higher dose. Currently, I have been using HRT since January 26, but until now Now I still don't see the results. My family doctor gave me more antidepressants and tranquilizers to help me feel more stable, but I don't dare to take it. I really want to be stronger to overcome it. going through this terrible period but I can't do it, so many bad things keep clinging to me every day, every day. For me, it's like being in a living hell, I find my life deadlocked, tired and very tired, my last hope is that HRT can help me return to normal life, I also don't know when HRT will have results, I thought I was suffering from some incurable disease. I really live in fear and madness, please let me hug you tight so I know I'm not alone.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

hi iamamp

im sending you lots of hugs,im sat here crying at the moment and feeling pretty down myself, yes I'm in menopause im 55,a good healthy life before this happened. I go for ecg and bloods at beginning of march,im terrified regarding the results, we all have to stay strong, easier said then done, I have horrendous heart palpitations and headaches,but I read the other comments and this somehow comforts me to let me know im not alone ,all tough ladies here ,sending you much love and hugs and remember your one of us many going through this horrible time of life ,hang on in there

• Edited

hi, you are not alone, i went through this 2016 i was 38 yrs, exactly as you felt, people thought i am going crazy, distance myself from everybody, doc checked everything, came normal. I was better till 2022 hell got lose, I felt terrible as I want to die, BP went up, no strength on my legs, heart racing, on my God, my husband took me to hospital, sent in my blood for checks, it came out my estrogen was very low then no period for 5 months, but my doctor told she will not give me Hrt, that I should allow it is natural thing women go through, I told her no way that I don't have my daily life again, she prescribed Menopace supplement then some med for my BP...since then I have been managing my life. I will be 46 September. I didn't have period 5 month šŸ˜¢ Sept 2023 it came last 5 days, then didn't see Oct, Nov just 1 day like show, no period Dec. then January 2024 11th it came very light, it hasn't stop, my hormones are all over again, may be because I stopped the Menopace for sometime. please you are not alone.

• Edited

This morning in the city of Atlanta, the weather turned cold after a week of warm weather. Before, I was a person who was very afraid of the cold, but now I am very afraid of the heat. Everything has changed who I am in the past 5 months. Before until now, every day I have to go out to the backyard to find and sit there in the cold to make my mind more comfortable, I feel like I'm going crazy, I haven't gone to work in 5 months and my mood is also the same. My health is very bad, this feeling is so terrible, I sit here with a bitter cold and tears keep flowing, I am very grateful to all of you who texted me back and encouraged me to do it. My soul feels very comfortable and warm, please let me hug you all tightly

• Posted

Thanks to hear from you. Yes cold weather helps our body better. i cannot stand a place that is hot. we will all get better and feel our normal self again. Keep strong šŸ’Ŗ

• Edited

Lamanp..

Your emojis speak volumes, to say the least!! As there are seven days of the week guaranteed, I guarantee, you are NOT alone in this menacing time of our lives! ANY STAGE of menopause is absolutely horrific, to say the least! I am sending you virtual hugs and diamond earrings to make your life somewhat better. Since you are in the perimenopausal stage, I can say that postmenopause (the final stage of menopause) is just around the corner for you, my dear. That said, POSTMENOPAUSE has been my absolute WORST stage of this TSUNAMI! I have been up and down, it has been a rollercoaster of IDK what and why!! Please stay hydrated during ANY stage of menopause. Do what you can to be somewhat functional during these NATURAL stages of our lives! And on that note, be well, my menopausal sistah.

• Posted

Hello, I'm sitting here with tears flowing non-stop, I feel so tired and exhausted every day, I've tried my best not to let myself fall but everything is not as I want it to be, every day. day and every day I have to live in fear and think I am going to die, I have endured physical and mental pain for 6 months and until now these horrifying symptoms have not left. Me, I feel like I don't have any energy left to continue fighting it, my life has been buried in a deep hole with no way out, every day I have to endure endless hot flashes. Every time I have hot flashes, my whole body feels like it has low blood pressure and my heart beats very fast. I get headaches and dizziness at any time. Every day I live in fear and panic, not knowing that I have a disease. Is it some kind of cancer? For the past 6 months I have cried every day and then quit all my jobs, I don't know when these horrible symptoms will leave my body so I can get back to life. As usual, I was too tired and completely exhausted

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.