Possible IBS symptoms..what should I do?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Alright so I don't know if this has happened to anyone else but ever since I can remember,I've had bad digestive issues. My main issues are:trouble with bowel movements,and painful bowel movements..Also I'll get painful stomach cramps,that creep up out of nowhere..sometimes they get so bad I have to either lay down or double over just to get some relief. I dread having bowel movements because they are so painful..I know IBS runs on my dad's side of the family,and on my mom's side as well. I just had blood work done today,just to check for different health issues,like IBS..I get dizzy sometimes,along with indigestion..i have to take an antacid with almost everything i eat..the pain is in my abdominal area,and it reoccurs all the time,plus it feels constantly like there is a cramping feeling in my stomach/abdominal area,along with an excess amount of gas built up. Any advice is appriciated..

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

You need to find out which food is causing the pain for you, and try to avoid them. I got ibs about 2 years ago, and I can't eat white bread, and food which made with yeast(like doughnuts). I can't drink cow milk. Take some probiotics, it help a lot, and do some yoga. smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.