Prostatitis

Posted , 6 users are following.

am at the age of 22 , at the age of 13 , i started to have urination difficulties , standing in front of the toilet for about an hour , feeling the urge to urinate even though i know at the same time that my bladder is almost empty and finally a drop or two come , it continued for about a year then it was gone , for the last three years i have been having the habit of excessive masturbation ( sometimes 4 times per day ) , most of the time i go directly into sleep after masturbation , and as result the usual need to urinate after masturbation is suppressed and the urine is retained till i woke whereas i feel its reflux in the  ureter , during this period  whenever i go to sleep with full bladder ( regardless after masturbation or not ) , the urge to empty my bladder never woke me up , but what came up recently that  i started to drink half liter of beer before i go into sleep directly every night for the last 3 days  ,  yesterday i felt my prostate hard as rock , this sensation is mild so far , it is expressed more when i sit on something hard or try to urinate , now today this morning when masturbated after 2 days of cutting masturbation off , this mild sensation became to increase , then afterward masturbation when i try empty my bladder i felt more pain and couldn't pass urine , when i tried about 2 hours later , i managed to do it hardly after i tried to strain my bladder , whereas during these 2 hours i felt urine retention but with much less of the natural urge which drive you to the bathroom but i still feel the pain of reflux at up the ureters  , the one thing which is so clear , that my pain is expressed from the prostate as hardening or feeling it like a rock , with mild sensation of burning . Also i think it is important to mention that at the age of 15 i got " pilonidal sinus " and underwent surgery to remove it but , i stopped checking it for the last 5 years and i have been  feeling it pain coming back for about a year or more , but i ignored it , whereas i am referring that i may have a case of prostatitis with infection originated  from the fistula  , i also doubt it may be prostate cancer , even i know the chances of having it at such age is almost nil , this is why i am thinking to take the test of " PSA "

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

It does not sounds like cancer but at you age you should go see a Erologist and get a full work up.  You have your whole life go get it checked soon  Ken 
  • Posted

Very sorry that you have this problem. I know habits are not easy to change because of additction. My suggestion is in addition to going to the Urologist, try to reduce or stop completely the masturbation. People will tell you that mastubation is harmless but I think nothing is good when it is done in excess. Masturbation is harmless in terms of no risk of sexually transmitted infections but I think it is a strain on your system somehow and when done in excess the body reacts unexpectedly. I think you are stressing your system. Aslo take multivitamins with minerals.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.