Pulse whooshing in ear and palpitations

Posted , 5 users are following.

any ladies out there getting bad whooshing in their ear and head and heart palpitations 24/7,this is scary and I'm sooo anxious, please let me know if anyone else is having this ,I do hear this could be due to oestrogen levels

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Yes I get all of those, never did before peri. I have had checks to rules out alternatives. Fully appreciate how scary it can be. When you have had a few and nothing bad happens as a result they will hopefully cause less anxiety. Always best to get checked though, but these are very common symptoms shared I would guess by the majority on this forum.

• Posted

hi jodieboo,thanks for replying ,I'm so glad I'm not alone with these symptoms, the feeling of the unknown is very frightening, always been healthy before, this last 2 years have made me feel horrible, ecg in 3 weeks hope the heart palpitations are nothing to worry about, easier said than done,I take some calming thoughts that you also had had there symptoms, soon as any anxious thoughts come into my head I try soo hard to stop,my anxiety is through the roof,thank you again for your support

• Posted

Welcome - it was my anxiety and the accompanying absolute belief that everything that I was experiencing couldn't possibly be 'just' perimenopause and absolutely MUST be something deadly. Turns out that I like millions of women, simple wasn't informed of what to expect or how encompassing and devastational it could feel.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.