Pvc hell

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi posted on here before about my pvcs having a real bad day today I'm aucally at the point were I can't see away forward with these happening i don't look forward to nothing not even sitting down after work because I no I'm gonna feel them more if I get a day with only a few I'm still a nervous wreck because I'm waiting on more to come even going to bed because that's when they are really bad iv had them for a few years but they disappeared so y are they bk I don't drink or smoke I'm only 37 I feel like why me

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hey Catherine, you're not alone. i work as a Paramedic for a living and pvcs have ruined my life. i have had them since i was like 18 but over the last couple years I can't function without fear that I'll get a bad run of them that will take me out. i hate how Doctors are generally dismissive of them. I have not quality of life and feel like a complete loser. Hope you're feeling better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.