Reoccuring swollen lymph nodes in armpit

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello, I am 33 years old. march 17, I woke up with a large swollen lymph node in my upper armpit that was slightly painful to touch with reddish skin over it. it went away after 2 weeks, but then I had a much smaller one show up, which went away after 2 days. this morning while putting on deoderant, I noticed another swollen lymph node, lower in my armpit, with reddish skin over it. it's not painful. what could this be

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I would suggest switching to a natural deodorant. Even some of the organic ones on the shelf are no bueno. I would look up recipes for organic deodorant and wear that for a couple of weeks and see if things clear up.

I would also suggest eating better and increasing exercise. You want to excrete whatever toxins are in your system. Increase your leafy greens intake and select exercises that aerobic. Hope it helps 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.