Rezūm procedure and blood in semen

Posted , 2 users are following.

i had the rezum procedure done about three weeks ago. I don’t have much blood in my urine, but I do in my semen. Any advice is appreciated

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I had Rezum a little over two weeks ago. I had some blood in my semen -- quite a bit actually -- when I ejaculated for the first time two weeks post procedure. I didn't have any blood in my urine then, but noticed some this morning. I think this is pretty normal. I guess my body is starting to rid itself of the dead tissue.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.