Skin rashes, new rash every day

Posted , 4 users are following.

It's been a week since I've gotten rashes almost every day. They look like the usual mosquito bites and aren't necessary that red. The areas they've appeared include my arms, legs and butt... The newest ones are on my upper thighs. I ended up scratching them because they're pretty itchy, though not "terribly-itchy-I-can't-stand-but-scratch-them" itchy. If there's any more info you need, do leave a comment... But I think that's it.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Get to your Dr asap and in shor term to your local drug store,pharmacy or whatever you call the person who provides medication.Vinegar helps to allieviate scratching and the more you scratch the worse it gets.
  • Posted

Could be bed bug bites. Look at your sheets...do they have tiny blood drops on?. Look at the mattress...can you see what looks like black depodits,quite small? Thats bugs and you need to be totally fumigated.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.