Small lump with discoloration

Posted , 9 users are following.

so i have HS WHICH causes boils and stuff. i noticed this a week or so ago thought it was one of them. its under my right breast. doesnt hurt . Never swelled up and opened , doesnt even have a head like cyst/boil. any thoughts?

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Is this area on your breast or under the breast on the chest wall. Are the black lesions part of the hidradenitis suppurativa?

Is the area painful, throbbing? tender to touch?

Are your lymph nodes painful or swollen?

Can you feel a discrete mass?

How old are you?

I am a nurse practitioner in the States.

Best Wishes.

Merry Juliana

• Posted

no pain no lymph nodes i feel a small ball / lump. 33 / smoker

usually after they open they are darK LEASIONS

• Posted

I am so glad you have an appointment with your physician. You will need a diagnostic mammogram and possibly an ultrasound on your breasts, ASAP. I have breast cancer.

PLEASE, figure out a way to stop smoking. You are still young enough that it can make a huge difference in your quality of life. I lost my mother to lung cancer, and just lost a dear childhood friend to lung cancer.

As a Registered Nurse in ICU, there were many patients with heart attacks and strokes caused by smoking.

There are many medications to help you quit.

Please let me know the outcome. I have cared for patients with HS. I hope you have a great physician who cares for you.

Best Regards

Merry Juliana

• Posted

i havent found one yet forbthe HS im pretty sure that is what i have . can i pm you ?

• Posted

go to the doctor and get a proper diagnosis. you will worry and not be happy until you do this. it may be nothing at all but you need to be sure because not all breast cancers are characterized by an obvious lump.

• Posted

imageimageI am worried about my problems. Could you help me? what it is? it is not itching or hurtingimage

• Posted

Hi! Did you ever find out what this was? I have the EXACT same problem and have been stressing so much about it! Have had it all my life.

• Posted

hello, mine look the exact same, did you ever find out what this was?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.