Small ovarian cyst causing frequent pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

i was diagnosed with a small cyst with a daughter cyst two weeks ago. i have had pain for over two months now its constant pain and its been getting progressively worse. the doctor said its not bad enough to cause pain but clearly i am in pain, ive had to take time off work as a personal trainer because of this. i went to the hospital today and they told me that they cant do anything about it. what do i do? please help!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

u need to go and see a gyn doctor so they can refer u to go and get a ultrasound and vaginal ultrasound to determine the size of it i had the same problem a year ago

• Posted

i have had those scans already. its a small one with another one inside of it. but im still in pain

• Posted

did they say if it was fluid in it if it was that is a simple cyst and how big was it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.