socail worker

Posted , 3 users are following.

hello im struggling and need help with cooking and cleaning and doing day to day activites a was wondering if i was elegable for care worker socail worker ? i have bi polar genralised anxitey and split personality disorder a struggle to understand info and panic alot am not in good mind state need help im lost wher to ask i  cant tell them everything cus its embarrisning

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Do not be embarrassed to ask your doctor to refer you to someone who can help. Have you googled "bi-polar", "panic attacks" or any disorders to read about possible treatment? There is a lot of information on the internet that you might find helpful. 

• Posted

i have asked for help but i havent been helped 
    • Posted

Hey there are you on medication for your bi polar? Parenting is not easy are you a single parent? Or can you rely on friends or family members to stay with the kids?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.