Somee good news!!

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi all

Well after 9 days off crap and upset,in now the proud owner of a blue car pick it up Friday. Laura part exchanged her car to help me but this new car which is bigger. Both able to drive it and Laura will continue to build her no claims up.

To say its a relieve ive got a car is an under statement.....

Positive stuff untill i fell in car shop,knee gave on me not able to weight bear on it. Cant see gp till morning

thank you to everyone on this forum who gave me lots of support and love

Dee xx

4 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Dee

Sending you love n light...

Wonder what kind of car you've got? I've recently brought a renault captur trading in a Ford ka...so much easier getting in and out with a bigger car...and love 4 doors not 2 !

Mic

X

• Posted

Hi Mic I've just bought a new 4 door Kia Rio after my 16 year old ford fiesta failed it's mot. easier to get in and oout and automatic too. xx
    • Posted

Hi Denise,

Looks like good news night -and hippies all travelling in blue cars which are comfy and fun! Mxx

• Posted

Heh, Mic my car is a blue Rav 4 - nice and high up! Blue is good !

xx

• Posted

Great news denise so pleased for you smilesmilesmile now have a go at the insurance company and get a bit more money smilesmilesmile Love and hugs Gill xxxx
  • Posted

Had to laugh, D. A 'blue car'. Exactly how I'd describe one. And as long as it has a wheel on each corner.

Elaine

• Posted

Hiya,yes ive since reread my post i sort of forgot the vital info, make and model lol

its a blue Chevrolet spark plus with wheels so happy...even though im missing Percy my Peugeot

hope you are ok xx

• Posted

Hi Denise,

the wheels on the Chev go round and round,

round and round,

round and round,

the wheels on the chev go round and round, my fair lady

mic

xx

• Posted

Knickers to the knee, you've got a car!!!
    • Posted

Hi Patricia,

Greetings. there was a nice chat a few weeks back here saying if you can put on knickers and jeans, and even better sox, all standing up, you are well on the road to recovery!

Sleep well everyone tonight

Mic

xx

• Posted

Hi

I remember that's convo,im able to do underwear jeans but still cant do socks

Its so annoying when you put underwear on back-to-front done that a few times!!! Lol

hope you are well

xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.