Somee good news!!

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi all

Well after 9 days off crap and upset,in now the proud owner of a blue car pick it up Friday. Laura part exchanged her car to help me but this new car which is bigger. Both able to drive it and Laura will continue to build her no claims up.

To say its a relieve ive got a car is an under statement.....

Positive stuff untill i fell in car shop,knee gave on me not able to weight bear on it. Cant see gp till morning

thank you to everyone on this forum who gave me lots of support and love

Dee xx

4 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi denise

glad you've got wheels

i think its a woman thing, but I call my car poppy!!🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

good luck

love

carol😄 Xx

• Posted

Hi

Our care were called Percy and Parker.

Percy RIP 9days ago

Parker is being traded in so hes happy!!!

New car will be called Parker Junior

xx

• Posted

Good for you Dee - you are mobile again! Hope your knee is OK

Night Night!

Linda xx

• Posted

Hi denise ... So happy for you !!! things will go smoother from now on ... might still be some bumps but you got over this one !!! 

I call my car Cutie -  in Los Angeles where I lived for 34 years, they have little mandarins called Cuties .. my car is a small Fiat, has a big smile and is bright metallic orange ... a real cutie 

wishing you a peaceful and good night with hours of uninterrupted sleep

warm hug

renee

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.