Someone give me something

Posted , 2 users are following.

About a month ago, I began to get heart palpitations when i would lay down, they would go away after a while. A few days after, I began to get some pain on the left side of my chest a few times a day, not too strong, but i could pin-point exactly where it was. After 2 weeks of that, I went to the ER, got my blood checked as well as an X-Ray and ECG, all normal. Coincidentally that day, the symptoms began to go away, and I was fine for about 2 weeks. About a week ago, the palpitations and pain began to come back; I also started to get lightheaded throughout the day, and a bit nauseous after eating. Maybe it's anxiety, maybe it's other things. I want to hear what you guys think (I'm going to a cardiologist soon). And I am 20 years old, healthy/exercise regularly, don't smoke

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

If all your cardiac tests came back normal then I would say your probably suffering with anxiety, all your symptoms point that way.

What has your GP said it is???? Have they prescribed any thing to take for it.

If you say you can pinpoint exactly where the pain is can you reproduce it by pressing it quite hard or even does it hurt more when you press it

• Posted

Haven't seen my GP yet; i cant reproduce it by pressing, nor does it hurt when i press it; its a sharp (not strong) pain that i feel on the left of my chest sometimes

• Posted

Also, I'm not too stressed out or worried about anything; could it still be anxiety??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.