STOMACH WORMS? PLEASE HELP!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi guys, I'm a 17 year old male, and im 54 KG. I'm really skinny and not being able to gain weight. I feel I have stomach worms. I sometimes have itching around my rectum. I eat a lot but not able to gain weight!  I feel tired all the time! PLEASE HELP ME! How can i make them go away? I also have stomach gas and at times leave smelly farts which is really embarassing. I feel tired all the time, not gaining weight, sometimes itching around rectum and smelly farts.. Please help me.. 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I have been really sad and depressed because people keep saying im really skinny nd malnourished! I'm 5'8 in height, please help me guys and professionals 
  • Posted

Hi, have you been to,see your doctor?  Sounds to me that you have I.b.s.  Are you having loose motions?  I.e. Running back and fore to the toilet?  The first port of call is yr docs,  tell him about you not being able to put on weight,  itching around yr recruitment also stomach gas.  He maybe arrange blood tests etc to find out what is goin on.  But don't panic,  I'm findin it difficult to put weight on as well.  I've had 4 people say that I look anorexic, and I'm eatin as much as I can but still not gaining weight.  
  • Posted

Morning Vaibhavb17: if you are too embarrassed to talk to a GP, then you can start by going to the chemist/pharmacist and buy some Worming Tabs, and some Charcoal tabs, which absorb the gas from stomach....thenif no improvement, then it is Necessary to have A Stool Culture.....am not trying to be rude, but do you/have you recently travelled from another country, as Yes, it is easily possible to pick up worms from food/water/soil.....we all need to take worming tablets, especially if we have house-hold pets, as they carry them normally (for those who don't de-worm their pets on a regular basis)....try the first two suggestions, and if still no improvement, then, Yes please visit an Understanding GP, and ask "to have a stool test"....don't let them try you on mnay different medications until they find a Positive answer.....otherwise you will be going around in circles....good luck...Bronconfused

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.