Suffering right now! 29 female FHMD and viral conjunctivitis

Posted , 2 users are following.

[color=darkblue:ee877586c6]Was great :D to stumble across this website while suffering from unconfirmed FHMD at the moment.

Began symptoms of back pain this Sunday.

Monday severe back, hip, knee pain - although at first mistaken as severe period pain. Left eye red and sore. That evening fingers started feeling like I'd been touching prickles but I had been handling cactus plants.

Tuesday small red spots appeared on palms of both hands. Viral conjunctivitis in left eye, my friend the eye rock snot!!! Also a tingling sensation in palms and soles of feet. By the end of that evening fingertips had started to crack. Extreme back pain only found the fetal position comfy.

Woke this morning (Wednesday) with my eye glued together; skin on fingertips peeled overnight!! Red spots on palms; skin on soles of feet peeling. Extreme dry mouth and some swelling of my tongue. Itchy back possibly a rash coming. Loss of proper range of motion in left leg.

Will update in the morning..... :lol: nighty night :mrgreen: [/color:ee877586c6][size=18:ee877586c6][/size:ee877586c6]

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Thursday certainly brings a coyote ugly morning. Left eye pus dripping ans swollen, slightly improved by a shower and eye drops.

Limited ROM of left leg. Anterior tilialis unable to fully or partially flex. As a result right hamstring and calf tight. Woke to mild back pain this morning - sacrum through L5 - T7 have been suffering, slight palpation of the spine is very tender.

Fingertips much more cracked and dry; experience pain with fine movements like turning a tap on. Hundreds of small red spots on palms of hands. To palpate it feels like small prickles.

Extremely dry mouth, tongue swollen and throat sore this morning. Odd feeling to drink water and have a dry tongue straight after you've swallowed.

Left ear dripping ear wax while right ear dry.

AND it's only 7:17am

• Posted

Well no improvements this morning. Spent a large portion of yesterday laying in fetal position in bed with electric blanket on. Today severe lower back pain, ROM in left ankle has improved. Still cracked fingertips and prickle like sensation on palms. Headache as well. Left eye still dripping pus....damn I look good!!! :D

Oh well, onwards and upwards :roll:

• Posted

Standard response really; eye glued shut again this morning. Back pain there but not too bad at the moment. Fingertips are less cracked but still sensitive with fine movements that required some strength. Yesterday the itchy rash began which has affected my scalp, buttocks, genitals, hamstrings and back. Perhaps a shower will make me feel much better...off I go :lol:
  • Posted

[b:6075d99313]Nurse has confirmed - I've got FHMD for sure[/b:6075d99313]

:oops:

• Posted

Monday has brought me skin peeling in my mouth and fingertips still cracked. Back pain much less now.
  • Posted

Well I'm getting better, slowly but surely. The skin on my hands has almost completely peeled now, including the palms. The skin in my mouth peeled about 4 times in total. Now I have a small ulcer in my mouth and a funny dot thing on my tongue. Sore throat, so may be another bug.

Back pain has remained constant but varied in intensity.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.