swimmy head

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi all.

Is anyone else struggling with a swimmy head in this hot weather (UK)? Only way to describe it is it's like I've had a glass of wine!!

Thanks.

Helen.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Oh yes yesterday was awful I work in a office and by the end of the day thought my head was going to spin off and was so irratable had the fan on in bed kept me cool but did'nt help with my swimming head xx
    • Posted

Hi Donna.

It's difficult to know whether it's the heat or the awful peri symptoms. We musn't complain about the weather but it seems it goes from one extreme to the other just lately!

The thing with the swimmy head is that it sets my anxiety off. Then I think about blood pressure in the heat and passing out. The list is endless.

Hope you get some relief from the heat too.

Helen.

• Posted

My anxiety goes up to I think its probly both heat and peri because I get it alot when my period is on its way just feels worse in the heat xx
  • Posted

Hi,yes me to I often get a swimmy head !!! Thank you ladies I thought I was alone,it makes my anxiety worse,it's crazy one minute I m walking around normally and the next minute I feel awful,I never know what kind of day it's going to be lol.i usually love the hot weather but this year I really can't bare it.i hope you re all keeping nice and cool,we ve had a great thunderstorm here in the NE of England x
  • Posted

Well its not that round round here - Merseyside.  So you've had a glass of wine without having to pay for it.........

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.