Swollen Lymph nodes

Posted , 2 users are following.

Swollen isolated Lymph nodes (new once appear continuously)

no infection in labs,

Tiredness,

extreme fatigue,

concentration difficulties,

change in corpuscular mean volume,

no tumor markers yet (doctor said eventually to early),

no biopsy done yet (scared of mixing in my bloodstream any pathogenic cell),

headaches,

overall health situation not well,

high mood swings,

extreme hallow sudden under eye bags,

diagnosed with hashimotos now under treatment

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

have you been sent to an ultrasound yet?

• Posted

Last time I had my ultrasound was 5 months ago, size of one axillary LN was on the boarder to 2 cm. Neck LN was 1.6. No pathological LN were visible (Nucleus was physiological). Next check up is this Friday, since isolated LN increased rapidly.

• Posted

good luck with your next appt, im in a similar position have neck collar bone and groin nodes 1 cm - 1.5cm being the largest not overly huge but have been present for months. are you with a hematologist or have you been referred there? also, maybe you could ask to have a whole node excised if that is an option for you.. i have had an ultrasound and my nodes appeared reactive but normal looking. have been referred to hematology now

• Posted

my largest that was scanned was also in the neck measuring at 1.5 cm

• Posted

unfortunately no, my haematology appointment isn't until beginning of April. mine aren't increasing in size but they are also not going away. how are you getting on? did you get tested for glandular fever?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.