The doctor says I have sighn of diabetes type 2 and I'm not sure I haven't done the blood test yet b

Posted , 6 users are following.

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Edited

the doctor says I show all signs for diabetes 2 but I while I was at the doctor I'm a really hard stick I very very bad veins they weren't able to do it there so I was supposed to go to the hospital which I haven't yet because of the virus that's going on so I'm wondering what are all the signs of a diabetic to because I have swelling in my hands I have pain and welp blister looking things on my hand which now are on my feet and my legs I'm headache earache for a longtime loss of extreme loss of weight on my way in about 115 when I was about one 180 never cared about sweets now i crave them um tired and in sever pain everywhere but mostly i. my hands like burn and prickly shocks very bad pain could it be diabetes type 2??

• Posted

Skitt, it could be. Hey, a blood sugar test just takes two seconds, you just stick a finger, they should do that, or you can buy a kit at any drug store.

Did they turn you away at the hospital? Because you really should get looked it quick, with all those symptoms.

Are you also very thirsty?

• Edited

no they didn't i haven't went i only went the doctor and wanted blood test but couldn't draw i have extremely bad vains and now this virus and I'm sick with other disorder s so scared to go hospital but i have this blisters looking things started in my hands now on my feet arms I'm in extremelyin pain along with swelling and headache and stomach really hurting bloated iv had constipation for a awhile dry mouth like needles are stabbing it makes my whole body jerk with pain my heart feel like anxious my ear also been hurting bad for a long time is thudt diabetes type two cuz she was going to test me for that but could not getdiabetes type 2 cuz she was going to test me for that but could not get blood

• Edited

but the most pain is in both hands so now starting in my feet and ankles

• Posted

and very thirsty

• Posted

no i didbt go im scared im in alot of pain i hate hospital do u think i could wait till morning and gobto my doctor??

• Posted

yes very bad pain rating about a 10

• Posted

yes drt miuth headache

• Posted

You're in pain - go. Now.

Actually that's how it started for me. I had gone to the doctor with symptoms. He did not diagnose me on the symptoms, but drew some blood for a general test. Two days later he calls me - and tells me to go to the ER NOW! Not what I expected.

I now feel like an idiot that I didn't self-diagnose a lot sooner, but there were some reasons I thought it might be something else.

Go to the ER now. I did, on fewer symptoms.

It was the right thing to do.

That's where you go to feel better.

Hey, we all hate hospitals, but at some point that's what they're there for.

• Edited

Go to the hospital NOW. If you have Type 1 diabetes it will kill you a lot quicker than the virus, and pains, thirst and weight loss are CLASSIC symptoms.

• Posted

If doctor says you have signs of diabetes then they are the ones who should be doing this test. If you have diabetes there should be a Diabetic Nurse at your surgery and you should be referred to them.

Sarah

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.