This is so hard!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm new and very confused, I was on the understanding that breakfast lunch and dinner you only eat up to 5g of fat per 100g, I've now read that that you are aloud to eat up to 15 g of fat per meal? Do you use scales and weigh your food out . please can someone break it down to me what or how I should be doing this please 😂😂

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi yes each meal eat no more than 15g fat so a maximum of 45g fat per day. You can eat whatever you like as long as your under your fat amount. I use my fitness pal which adds everything up for you so you can see exactly how much fat & how many calories are in what your eating. You can set your daily calorie intake I normally stick to 1500 per day. I always try & eat healthy but we all deserve a treat once in a while so don't go without just everything in moderation. We are all different & the pills do work of you follow the guidelines but there not a miracle cure & you do have to work at it, some lose quicker than others. My weight loss is fairly slow but it keeps coming off each week so I'm doing something right! Good luck
  • Posted

Hi, I spent an hour going back through the post on this forum and found some really good advise in respect of meals.

Theer have been some amazing weight losses on this discussion forum, unfortunately my metabolism doesn't afford me that pleasure frown.

I have stopped comparing my weight loss journey with others because i found, for me it was demotivating, i am losing on average 2lb a week which is much more than I have lost before, so I am delighted.

Good luck with your own journey, take time to read through the other posts, and pick and choose the bits that are relevant to you and your life style x     

• Posted

Hay thanks for the advise, after being in them for 4 days I have lost 7pound!!! I'm so so happy! Get in go to the swing of it now lol! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.