Tomorrow is the big day

Posted , 21 users are following.

Well my forum friends tomorrow l go on for my 2nd hip replacement. At last l might get my life back soon😊. I am excited but scared at same time. I know what to expect at had left done on 9th dec so its fresh in my mind.

No more OA pain 🎉🎉🎉

Just recovery time and fingers crossed it goed as well as 1st one.

Thid forum has made such a diffrence to my recovery as you realise everyone is going through thr same as you and you can disguss and help other when you can. I have made a great friend from it and many other people have been so supportive and helpful. This will be my last post intil after my op. I have to be at hospital at 7am and theatre is at 8am so no time to sit and think.

See you all on the other side

Laura xxx

7 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Good luck Laura

see you on the other side. 

hailea X 

• Posted

Thinking of you, see you on the other side xxx
  • Posted

Good luck & very best wishes for a speedy recovery x
  • Posted

Best wishes to you Laura!!!

You've been through so much and I'm glad you are getting your second surgery over with. Now you can feel like you are finally on the road to recovery. You can do it and we'll all be here if you need support. 😊

Jen xo

• Posted

Good luck Lors, keep us posted on your recovery. Being pain free awaits! Xx
  • Posted

Wishing you well for tomorrow, I'm just at the 6 week point, few aches and pains specially in the groin which had gone initially but back now for some reason, but overall positive about my recovery. Relax and prepare for your big day xx
  • Posted

Good luck laura, take care and see you on your pain free sidexx

sue

• Posted

Dear Laura, 

Sending you healing - I remember that I also was excited and so afraid right before my 2nd THR -  and the euphoria right after !!! 

good luck - everything will be fine - just surrender and have faith ...

you are so right about this forum - I don't know how I would have gotten through

2 THR surgeries without you all ... never knew how "normal" 2 THR's are actually - 

big warm hug - 

renee

• Posted

Sending lots of good wishes your way xx
  • Posted

Good luck there Laura, see you on the 'hippy side'.

Graham - 🚀💃

• Posted

Hi Graham I have tried accessing your website but the only thing I find brings me back to this site. I am not very computer savvy. Any idea what I am doing wrong?
    • Posted

ooh - no - I have just been onthere - and it works fine.

If you google search for 

A very useful addition are 'stick clips', to enable you to 'park' your sticks or grabber on the edge of a convenient surface.

it takes you to page 06 - and you can get back to the home page from there.

Graham

• Posted

Isabelle..I am contantly having difficulty getitng to this site..but have seen it in its early days so am going to persevere now until I get it..Good ole Rocketman.!

​Alice

• Posted

Just been looking at the statistics for the website, countries of visitors to thesite in order of 'hits' this month are :-

United Kingdom,   United States of America,   Australia,    Ireland,    Israel,    Russian Federation,    Netherlands,    China,    Germany,    Japan,    MexicoWowee !

If you are having problems let me know, are you using the newer 'THR_ORG_UK' website address?  (with dots instead of underscores), not the old 'zotty' one?

Graham - 🚀💃

• Posted

Good luck Laura,

How exciting!! Just wondering, is there a 'catagory' for people with two THR? Yes, you are a 'hippie' but is that enough? 

Michael

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.