Unusual lump in Thyroid?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi there, not sure if im posting in the right group im just guessing

My thyroid has a lump in it since last night, its only small but this is unusual for me never had this problem before. Im curious as to wether its related to me quitting marajuana, as i have read that smoking supresses t3/t4 hormone production and this could be a result of my thyroid becoming un-supressed from me going clean from the smoking.

Ive also been eating clean and taking supplment vitamins as well as pro biotics for 2 weeks in an effect to rid my self of lichen schlerosis, an on going problem ive had for 2 years now, i've read dieting can change that and i think the marajuana may have effected my immune system as i was a heavy smoker for 5/6 years, is it possible this lump is a result of it starting to work properly again? Just guessing out the blue here

thanks!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.