Update after 14 weeks, feeling better at last!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi to everyone after Christmas! Joanne and Nataliya, I don't think I'd be here now without your support and encouragement, I can't thank you all enough. I'm now 14 weeks in and all the side effects are gone, just a bit of fatigue occasionally, and shaky hands! Anxiety has completely gone, back to work next week, how amazing! The increase from 20 to 40mg last month went well, just a bit of nausea but nothing like starting. Only one blip so far, but I know what it is now so can deal with any more. Appetite back and put on about 7 kilos, but no more bananas, ever!!! My life has started again, I'm sure the happiness levels will continue to improve on the way up to 6 months. If you're just starting the meds or in the awful midst of the dreaded side effects, keep on going it WILL work. It's a hellish few weeks I know, but quite suddenly you'll know it's starting to help, bit by bit. Just post on here, and you'll get advice, encouragement and support if you need to. All the best wishes for the New Year x

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Phil

what an amazing news - you are getting your life back !! I am so happy for you, it will get even better just keep going, i am here if you need to support.

Have a great New year )))

• Edited

Hi Phil. this is great to hear! ive just started to feel better myself. nearly 8 weeks for me. im so happy for you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.