vestibular papillomatosis also called vp, it hurts me a lot

Posted , 41 users are following.

(disclaimer : sorry for any english mistakes, its not my 1st language)

Hey guys,

im a young virgin girl, and recently i felt my labia minora very itchy. I found out i have these fingers like skin parts in the labia minora the problem is i have A LOT of them. its supposed to be a normal asymptomatic anatomy of the vulva, but my vulva is red, itchy with those many many bumps inside. I cant walk, cant exercise it causes discomfort.

Also had a bit of blood coming out when some of these «tiny fingers» fell off when i pee for example and wipe myself off.

Its horrible, and i cant imagine living my whole life with this. i tried black castor oil, i dont see results yet.

The doctor gave me an appointment with gynecologist in 2 months 😦

I just wanna know if other girls have the same condition, and if they found a cure.

1 like, 49 replies

49 Replies

Next
  • Posted

anyone?

• Posted

hi. how was yours now? does it fade already?

• Edited

Pictures are very up close , difficult to diagnose. Who said it was vestibular papilomatosis? It colud be, but I cannot be sure from the pictures.

• Posted

I mean the closer the better, u can see its not warts but more like tiny fingers shaped skin. I m virgin, and no one has been down there but me. but i have A LOT, in other forums people seem to have only a small patch but mine are all over my labia minora and gosh it hurts when i wipe myself.

• Edited

Dear Yask,

I doubt you will have to live like this forever. What have you done in the last 2 weeks? ANything different? Been anywhere different. No one else has touched this are? Have you had any vaccines? Have you been in contact with anyone who is ill? Do you know if you have immune system problems? You could try dabbing some coconut oil on them.

You say they fall off? How? Describe that please?

• Posted

thank you so much for asking, i really hope im not having this condition forever.

I will answer your questions in chronological order. In these past 2 weeks ive made a mix of castoir oil and zinc and apply it on my vulva, and it seems to relief irritation and itchyness. No one touched that area but me, im pretty much single life, i dont think vaccines have anything to do with it, im rarely even sick. So my immune system is working pretty good.

So yeah since i been doing this castor oil-zinc and apply a large quantity on my vulva 2-3 times a day, when i wipe it off those «lil fingers» as you can see in the first image fall off. but just like one or two, and as you can see i have like hundreds. and when one of them fall off on the tissue i wipe it off with, it bleeds a bit but not that much it doesnt hurt (which is weird), i guess its so tiny (1-2 milimeter) theres like one drop of blood each time.

So in conclusion, i told myself, if i keep doing this mix for months and months, and 2-3 fall off every day, in some months they will all be gone. Castor oil in excellent for vagina, its antimicrobial and moisturizing and has many good properties. so it cant hurt but only help . I really hope it goes away, because just passing my fingers it kinda hurts so i guess having sex would be a nightmare!

• Posted

Well, that's very interesting to say the least. I admit I have never seen this condition. Usually when you have external growths like that, some cellular process is stuck in the "on" position. If you think the castor oil is doing some good, keep at it. I wouldn't ut it inside the vagina but you indicated you are doing that anyway. What country/ part of the country are you in? Do you have an urgent care clinic where you can be seen by some medical provider right away? Take care....

• Edited

hi im canadian, yes i guess thats probably due to external factors that stimulated the cells. Actually i study in med and i found out that vestibular papillomatosis is the feminine version of «pearly papule penile» which is the male condition. Its way more common in men.

I heard co2 laser solves the problem, its what i will be doing soon.

Take you too xoxo

• Posted

Dear Yask,

Please let us know how that laser treatment works out.

I have not seen anyone else here with that problem but do know that lasers are sometimes used for these conditions.....maybe I need to research that..

anyway, best of luck.

biscuit

• Posted

Hi, it's been 3 years since you posted this comment, I too have the same problem as you and I wanted to know if the castor oil-zinc recipe helped you, did all the "warts" disappear or did the recipe stop working? It is made? please answer me i am really desperate to get this out of me

• Edited

OMG! i recently started developing this problem! ive been with my bf for over a year now and i didnt have any issues or growths until last week.

I was on birth control for almost a year but stopped in august cuz i had to travel so i wouldnt be able to see my bf until this month! i started the pill again but after 3 weeks thats when i started developing these itchy papillae-like growths in my inner labia (i think thats what its called?). It was soo intensly itchy and it hurt a little when i wash my vagina!!

I was worried that it was an STD but i havent had sex with other anyone since my bf and I know for sure my bf hasnt either. I read online that vp is normal and that its not an std but its still extremely worrying that i suddenly started getting these growths down there!

Does anyone have any tips on how to treat this without going through laser or surgery??

p.s in the picture i drew over my nails cuz they werent coloured properly ahahaha

• Posted

so i just realised that the picture isnt as clear as the original photo i took cuz i edited it (the drawings and cropping) oops ahaha i can try to upload a clearer pic if you guys want.

But the growths are pretty much just like the picture posted by the person who created this post!

• Edited

hopefully this is a better picture.

i have the little growths on both sides of my inner lips thing and a little are growing near my vagina hole.

update!! it stopped itching after a week but now its starting to itch again so i believe more of these papillae are forming there!!! D:

• Posted

I think we might have the same problem, please keep me updated on yoursimage

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.