vestibular papillomatosis also called vp, it hurts me a lot

Posted , 41 users are following.

(disclaimer : sorry for any english mistakes, its not my 1st language)

Hey guys,

im a young virgin girl, and recently i felt my labia minora very itchy. I found out i have these fingers like skin parts in the labia minora the problem is i have A LOT of them. its supposed to be a normal asymptomatic anatomy of the vulva, but my vulva is red, itchy with those many many bumps inside. I cant walk, cant exercise it causes discomfort.

Also had a bit of blood coming out when some of these «tiny fingers» fell off when i pee for example and wipe myself off.

Its horrible, and i cant imagine living my whole life with this. i tried black castor oil, i dont see results yet.

The doctor gave me an appointment with gynecologist in 2 months 😦

I just wanna know if other girls have the same condition, and if they found a cure.

1 like, 49 replies

49 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

hi yaskainas, ive got the same condition.

my labias are all over the area surrounded with the vestubilair pappilomatosis. the labias are really swollen. no one could ever tel me what it was, my 1 labia is sticking out so that is irritatin on my underwhere always it hurts. it calles vulvar vestibulair pappilomatosis. the have no explainaiton for the condition. i think i've got it like 18 years now. i remeber that i had long time ago candida infection with so much itchi. and after i've got this. they cant doe anything about is so you have to live with it

how is it now?

• Edited

• Posted

Hi. Kindly help me pls.. Is this warts? Or vp? Pls.. Im worried

• Posted

mine is very similar, not as severe but i have a LOT of bumps like this. I have no reason to believe mine could be genital warts because I havent had contact with anyone with the STD. i think its VP.

• Posted

I have literally spent and hour telling myself that i do not have genital herpes. I believe that mine is verry similar to some of you all. please comment and tell me what u think.

• Posted

also they do not hurt nor bleed or feel uncomfortable. i honestly dont even know how long they have been there. however, i was terrified.

• Posted

hey did you find a solution to yours yet? i have the same thing and they come and go for me, this is the third time i'm getting them in a space of 3 years, and now its way more, worse and hurts, previous times it did not hurt and did not last as long as this current one so now i'm way more worried

• Edited

Hi girls,

Ive been researching what Ive found out in my genital area and Im bothered. I also dont have sexual intercouse experience yet. I think I also have vestibular papillomatosis..? image

• Edited

Heyy,

around last year i had a severe itchiness around my vuvla and i honestly thought it was some kind of std even though i've never had intercourse. And a month or three after the itchiness i noticed i had these little bumps and i did some research and i found out about pearly penile papules. Then later i found out about the female varient; vestibular papillomatosis. Anyway, im positive i have it too. I just wanna know if the castor oil has worked for anyone. It's not itchy or painful right now but I still want to get rid of them. And i can't see a gynecologist.

• Posted

Bumping this thread to say that I've experienced the same. It happened after sex with a new partner, and it was accompanied by the worst mysterious vaginal itching and discomfort I'd ever experienced in my life (no funky discharge though). I was tested for everything (except herpes... They said it didn't look like herpes so they didn't bother adding it. But maybe it's my body's way of reacting to herpes?) and the only things it came back positive for were yeast and ureaplasma. It went away after a month, but occasionally the irritation flares up out of nowhere. I realized that the papillomas hurt when I touch them--and I believe they are a direct result of that sexual encounter (which mostly consisted of oral and fingering, and sex with a condom for like five minutes).

My gynecologists say I don't have any diseases, but I have a strong feeling that it was a result of a sexually transmitted infection--maybe not an STD, but perhaps it caused a bacterial/yeast imbalance. All I know is that it's been like this for months and I don't know if it'll ever go away. I'm tempted to rip them off, but I'm worried it'll make things worse.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.