ESA Refusal/ Granted.

CURE for Fibromyalgia

Waiting thats all we ever do

3 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

So true.

Morning Kaz, I am waiting for my husband to come home. He is coming with me to the hospital appointment I am waiting for this pm..smile

• Posted

Hi Anne thats all we ever do is waiting rolleyes hope all goes well with your hospital appointment. take care gentle hugs x
  • Posted

Good morning Kaz

You sound a little frustrated with everything.

I feel your frustration today too.

I thought I was doing ok until someone said you

YOUR A MESS!!!!

I replyed I'm doing my best in the situation I'm in.

My memory has definitely got worse.

I had a phone call yesterday and can only remember 2 out of 3 things I was told!!

Had to ring them back as it was quiet important.

Take Care Kaz

Mace xx Deep breathing helps me !!

• Posted

Hi Mace Charming some one saying to you your a mess, that was nice of them. They want to try being in our shoes if only for  a day se how they got on. I had hospital appointment monday not fibro related he was running late sat waiting was causeing me alot of pain and stressing me out. last night I went to bed felt so ill, would my brain switch off. This is what was going round in my head about waiting all the timerolleyes. Then the next thing was I started thinking of dark choclate, i hate dark choclate. Honestly wish I had an on off button for my brain.Im no good at remembering stuff especially when its over the phone, I end up having to do what you do and ring them back.take care gentle hugs xx 
  • Posted

Yep - And usually Christmas comes around quicker than most of those neutral

Hope you're feeling okay today Kaz, 

Gentle hugs to all x

• Posted

Your right their erkah71 some of the appointments can run into the following year? hope your not feeling too bad too. take care gentle hugs xx
  • Posted

UM RIDICULOUS , I had to schedule an appointment and the receptionist said the first available date was Janurary10,2016. After she told me this, she then asked if I wanted to schedule the appointment. I laughed and hung up. What ever happen to your sick you see the doctor then  not  later down the road.
    • Posted

Absolutley ridiculous 2016 ?????? When your sick you normally like to see the dr asap not weeks month year later rolleyes  
    • Posted

I am learning that you stay intouch with the receptionist and stay sweet and kind stressing your circumstances and appointments can be made sooner.
    • Posted

its best to be that way towards the receptionist, as if your arsey or rude you dont get no any where.
    • Posted

O' poor you..I just don't understand waiting soo long to see a dr when your sick now!!!!! Can't you get another one who can see you sooner? Be blessed...try not to stress too much..it's really bad for Fibro ...but the powers that be seem to make us stressed at times..:-) xxxx be blessed, have a lovely day..
  • Posted

Waiting is killing us more than fibro... that's whay I try so hard to find SOMETHING, anything that can help. XX

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.