Want to end my life

Posted , 5 users are following.

I really upset and I cant get rid of sadness. I just lost job as I don't have the passive to find new job again. I always thought that I doesn't belong in this world. There no passion to live. I couldn't happy again. Will burning charcoal kill me?

Donate money?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Please talk to someone ring samaritans I have many health issues but I have no desire to kill myself I live life to the full with my bad heart hemefacial droop and previous strokes sometimes it's difficult to string a sentence together so be greatfull you have good health I've lost my house flat family friends the list goes on
    • Posted

Reputation was being damaged by your ex supervisor. How can have passion to live? I just no confidence to start over again. I just want to end my life.
    • Posted

The people on this forum can't solve your problems but we can urge you to seek help from your doctor, or talk to a friend or family member, or ring the Samaritans and talk to them. There is usually a way through these black times, if only you can find it and there ARE people out there who are able to help you find it.
  • Posted

I also wanted to end my life many times in my life, and when I was a teenager, from age 12 to age 17, I tried many times. I know that terrible sadness and emptiness and loneliness and feeling separate fro everyone. Do not do it, because it is too final. I'm so glad now that my attempts to kill myself all failed, because life did get better and I am very happy now. I had to learn how to think differently. I had to learn to never ever ruminate. Never ever remember every day the nad things. Never picture bad things in my mind. I learned that it is our mind that making us unhappy, not the circumstances we are in. It is how we THINK about our life and what is going on that makes us so very unhappy and desperate to die. Change the way you think and change what you think about, and that will totally change your feelings, and you will begin to feel good. When we feel good, good things start to happen, but when we feel bad, bad things happen. It all starts with thinking.

So, put on very happy loud music every day and dance around your room to it. Pretend you are an eagle flying high, high up in the sky, above all the troubles of life. Feel a sense of feedom and happiness in your body. Then things in your life will quickly begin to improve.

Medication can also help, if you want to ask your doctor for it.

Best of luck and I wish you great happiness.

• Posted

I have thoughts and tried suicide. Not very good me always seem to pick a tree that snaps.After the initial effort of doing this I feel embarrassed. Why should I bring hurt to my Mam..I honestly think it's cowards way out. But when them feelings do come across its like being hypnotised. Then afterwards I seem to come to my senses.i have no doubt one day I will be too late to come to my senses before it's over.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.