wee question please

Posted , 3 users are following.

After surgery ladies when we're you pain free?

Did any of you wear Bridget jones pants to pull you in?

When does the bloating disappear?

18 days post op with large bikini incision

Love louise xx

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Louise,

I got large knickers even before I had the op to help cover my scar and just feel more secure. Don't know what that says about me!

I'm only a week post op so still in pain but I haven't really been bloated. I do seem to be quite run down and suffering with back pain at the moment though.

Sue xx

• Posted

Hi Louise

Please can you tell me what size cyst u had to have it removed the abdominal way, mind is 9cm and I'm hoping I have keyhole, but they said because I had a hysterectomy 2 years ago, (kept my ovaries) I might have to be cut open, re the pain after my hysterectomy I found the pain got better by walking around more and taking peppermint cordial for the gas, which I think caused more pain than the surgery, hope u recover soon.

Debs 😊

• Posted

Thanks ladies

Debs my cysts was 11 x 10 x 10 cm but they removed my ovary n fallopian tube as well.

I'm more sore on the right think it's because that's the side everything was removed

I can deal with the pain its the bloating I don't like 😂😂

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.