Weigh in day!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!! Had my 3rd weigh in this morning and I down 2lbs. I was worried because I was drinking for the first time on Saturday night and really thought this would effect my loss!! I'm down just under 5lbs in 3 weeks which is slow but still progress. How's everyone else getting on??

2 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Well done you ! Imagine if you could maintain that pace , you'd have a stone gone by the end of March or before it ! And by the end of May another stone ! I always find it easier to lose a bit and eat better come summer when days are longer and brighter . I've only started but if I could have two stone gone by the end of May I'd be over the moon eeekkk. Better off than on my dear xx

• Posted

Thanks for the encouragement!! I was definitely disappointed the first time I weighed in and only lost one pound. But I really am happy with the slow pace because it all adds up!! Oh my god could you imagine having 2 stone gone by the end of May, how incredible would that be!!
    • Posted

Let's try do it !! I start my fittings for my wedding dress then it would be the dream to have two stone gone . I'm a fan of the slow and steady even though I'm impatient coz I think it just stays off faster ? I do my first weigh in next sat morn I'd love love 3lbs down but as long as it's off and not on lol I'll be happy !!

• Posted

Only 1lb  off for me this week I'm not happy either 😡

• Posted

That's exactly it Shelly the slow and steady is the way to go!! And congrats on the upcoming wedding, it must be so exciting. If we all continue to support each other I know we can do it!!

And Sue I know exactly how you feel because I lost a pound my first two weeks and seems like nothing but it's really not. Think of a pound of butter, that's gone off your body!!

• Posted

Positive mental attitude gals .Better off than on and I love this support so let's check in xxx

• Posted

A positive mindset definitely makes a huge difference!! It's great having this online support here so we know we're not alone 😊

• Posted

If you pick up 2lbs in sugar/butter etc & feel how much that actually is I bet you'll feel better :-) Slow & steady is always better as its more likely to stay off xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.