What could this be on my skin?

Posted , 2 users are following.

In short, I've been feeling extremely physically

unwell since this January. My general practitioners quickly became tired of the variety of my physical complaints and had pinned my issues down to 'anxiety'.

Only after seeing a rhuematoligist have I begun to be taken a little more seriously since concerning blood test results suggesting issues with my immune system have come back. Still waiting for answers and the chance of further testing, and still feeling sick.

My complement c3 and c4 are low (I will be having my C1 checked next week), high overall IgE tests, but negative ANA and ANCA.

Sorry, I know this is a lot, and this is just the very short of it without details of my symptoms. There is too much to include in this single post, so I will attach just a few here for now. Anyway, if any of the attached interests you or sparks an idea about what I might want to consider/what could be relevant, I would be very grateful to hear from you.

photo 1: 'baggy' looking circular region of skin on breast

photo 2: wart/mole/(I have no idea) on butt.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I've noticed that the recurring issue on this forum is not being heard by these doctors. We can do everything we can, but if the people with the tools to help us are too busy making a buck we can't heal. I would suggest finding a well-vetted holistic network. Their exclusivity allows them to spend QUALITY time on your concerns and issues.

Not only that, but they won't be quick to throw harsh drugs at you that will either get you hooked or weakened. You'll have a fighting chance to be heard and get your diagnosis. I really hope this helps and God bless you! 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.