What year were you born ?

Posted , 14 users are following.

For no other reason than I'm a nosey git. 

So what year were you born ?, and an interesting fact from that year

I,ll start. age 43,  1971, the same year the production of the Morris Minor ceased

5 likes, 39 replies

39 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Whitney Houston releases her cover of "I will always love you" 1993
  • Posted

1949, and to celebrate the wonderous event, the Soviet Union detonated their fist atom bomb.
  • Posted

May not be the best idea to give dates of birth online in an open forum? Just a thought.
  • Posted

Hi my name is Jenny, I was born in 1986. I didnt really know much about what was so special about the year besides the fact the world got me so I decided to google:

1986 - 

Halley’s Comet makes an appearance creating chaos in elementary school science classrooms.

Smoking on public transportation is banned.

Top Gun was the highest grossing film of the year. In its first weekend, it made over $8 million dollars.

Lindsay Lohan was born.

Mike Tyson becomes the youngest Heavyweight Champion in history

Thats just to name a few smile

• Posted

Hi Jenny, nothing wrong with googling, general knowledge. Good call, especially the Tyson, info, Im a fan, and has given me an idea for another question, ie Tyson or Ali best ever heavyweight

Mines, Tyson all the way.

Did you know ,Albert Einstein was born on this day, 1879.

Info courtesy of google

• Posted

1989 - The year of the fallen Berlin wall. November 9th!

...personally I don't remember it! 😊

• Posted

My favourite year 1989, passed my driving test, turned 18, could go to the pub, it all started in 89 for me
    • Posted

and not a care in the world

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.