White/pink/skin colored bumps on penis... (pics included)

Posted , 13 users are following.

So a week ago I noticed a rough patch on my penis while masturbating. I thought it was just dry skin, so I put some Eucerin ointment on it.

A few days later I realize that rough patch was a bump, and the bump had spread from the side of my shaft to 3 more on the base and maybe 7 on my testicles surrounding the base of my shaft. I freaked out and went to my PCP. He ruled out herpes, but said they might be warts or sebaceous cysts. I have had unprotected sex. Also, week prior to noticing the bumps I had also went to an Asian massage parlor where I sat in the sauna and had somewhat of a handjob.

These bumps are painless and do not itch. When slightly squeezed a small white head shows. I popped most of them, and a very tiny clearish ball comes out followed by blood. But the bump returns. I took a picture of the ball that comes out with my macro camera. This is the size of the tip on a ball point pen. 

Here is a picture I found online of what my condition looks like:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/f01.justanswer.com/JACUSTOMERc0olqyek/2014-03-21_130436_photo_mar_21,_8_20_08_am1.jpg

What do you think these are? I thought warts do not "pop". I have an appointment with a urologist next week, but not knowing what they are is killing me.

3 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Don't use eucerin on your skin...its far too sensitive. I have in boxed you.
  • Posted

A picture of the bumps would be better. I've squeezed hard things out of a couple of my herpes bumps.
    • Posted

I dunno, it's hard to tell. I would go see a derm and find out.

Do they itch, tingle, burn?

They look like they could also maybe be molluscum contagiosum virus.

When did you last have sexual contact?

• Posted

They do not bother me at all except when I masturbate. The ones on the side get irritated. Otherwise no itching, tingling, or burning.

2 weeks ago I got a BJ from my ex girlfriend. 3 weeks ago I went to an Asian massage parlor that does happy endings. Sat in the sauna, laid naked on a towel, had somewhat of a handjob. Last time I had sex was 5 weeks ago with my ex unprotected, and we had sex for the past 9 months. Her gyno cleared her a couple months ago of anything. There was one girl 3 months ago when my ex and I broke up for a little. 

I have an appointment with a urologist next week. I guess I'll setup a dermatologist appointment as well.

• Posted

Hey man... Thxs for your thread. I have same thing that happen to you. Did you ever find out what this stuff was? Thanks for helping me!!
  • Posted

Btw, you cannot squeeze anything out of warts, so I don't it is a wart.
    • Posted

That's what i thought. But I haven't heard this from a doctor, so I don't know.
    • Posted

Well GPs don't know jack about STDs.. You need to either see a dermatologist, urologist or infectious disease doctor. Go see a derm first
    • Posted

I'll try to schedule an appointment this week... Hopefully there isn't a long wait like the urologist.

On a positive note: these look more and more like fordyce spots. It's spreading, but there are now two on the bottom of each testicle, far away from all the others. From my understanding warts cluster up and are not so spread apart. I'm just hoping it's not warts or MC...

• Posted

My ex had warts.... Never clustered. Keep in mind, when you read symptoms online, they are typically worse case scenario of all symptoms, most people do not display text book symptoms. Warts will appear individually as well. Warts go anywhere that skin came in contact w the virus.

Forcyde spots also don't spread like a virus, it's just part of the skin. Some peoples sebaceous glands produce more pills and gunk, making them larger.

Why don't you post a pic of your spots? Not like anyone knows who you are.

A dermatologist is your best bet at this point.

• Posted

Hello bud. I have same thing that you have described. Did you ever find out what these were? Thxs for your help man!!
    • Posted

Did anyone ever figure out what it was? I would like to know as well
    • Posted

Hey did you figure out what those were? I have something very similar as well.
  • Posted

Hey bud did you figure what these were? I just started having them two weeks ago as well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.