Why the lack of motivation

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi guys , I've done a few posts now , been on d for 15 years , my morning are still Sh** even though I take 5 at once. Why the achy stomach and knee and joint pain. I thought you only got that if you tried to wean off. Anyways if there's anyone who can shed some light for me I would be very grateful. Yes they are the devil in disguise πŸ’ŠπŸ’Šβ˜ βŒπŸ”šπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΊπŸ’©πŸ’€

3 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hey lovely , it's me , I'm following you ( stalker,). πŸ˜€. Oh sweet 5 ??? No wonder stomach hurts and no motivation, I bet you doing 5 on empty tum ? Having problems going to loo ? Do your kidneys hurt? You feeling proper low ? Sweet we all know you chasing that slight high , we both been on DHC for long time , certain times we feel that high (good feeling) but to do 5 at once is too much (even me saying this and you know how I feel about DHC) you really will make yourself unwell sweet , try a drastic but effective (short term) help like I did , I don't know if you get the effects like me , but if I take too late at night I get delirious, have intense frighting flashes and can not sleep , but for some reason I do not get this in early morning hours , so Itook just nightol at night 4 early 9pm so I did not take DHC sleep like a log , then delay your morning dose for as long as poss, don't take untill you need to do something or go do something in the garden or walk to shop ...... Just take 3 then work your heart rate, should give a kick of good feeling rather than munching , trying to find a level of slight (highness) ???,you won't find it , I didn't just ended up turning off phone , ear and head ache , stomach swollen , and fingers , and could not POOH !! OH sweet I hope you ok xxxcc πŸ˜”πŸ˜‰πŸ˜±πŸ˜˜
    • Posted

Reef you are so lovely , bless you . πŸ˜‡. Anyways back to business , Β  Yes I do take on an empty stomach , I can poop for England lol. I don't ever take them at bedtime though, Β you're rite that if I take some and get busy with like housework it does seem to perk me up more . I've just taken 3 ( my morning dose) it does need cutting down you are so rite. Poor reef not been able to poop πŸ’©. Β  Β No Hun seriously I know coz when I'd had my son I literally was in bed with the constipation until I had been able to go . It's just the worst thing . I couldn't sit down it was that bad 😧😟. Β  Xx
    • Posted

Β I tried a suppositorie πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„was like a jelly bullet flew up there , haha πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜€ butt still nothing bit of noise and nothing , I was on a site and was shocked to read some people actually put DHC up there bottom 😁😱😱 it's called plugging, have no idea how they get it up there though , so I class us as just fine at the moment, I hope I never feel the urge to get that bad , wow just think ??? 😨😨😨😨xxxxxxxx dad still in hospital, such a sweaty ,smelly place 😨😨😨 big love hun hope you had a good day today xxx
    • Posted

Yes I've read about the plugging business, lol. Β  It's a shame our nhs service is so poor coz there's no need for it really it's just the staff who don't put their back into it. Just stood around talking. That really infuriates me when someone is laid there needing something. I'm a laid back soft person but some things I could lay someone out and I'm not a small girl lol , size 22 and 5,8 . πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm like the flufner can't stop eating lol.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.