Worst brain fog and reflux today. Thought I was

Posted , 5 users are following.

Going to pass out when I went food shopping. Might have been an anxiety attack , but that lead weight feeling in my head is the worst.

I know it's hormonal because I've broken out in pimples on my chin which is rare and only happens just before my period (if that).

Have to go visiting soon too and the person we are visiting is next to the hospital! :s

Certainly won't help with my panick attacks everytime I'm near any sort of medical practise :s !!!

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Oh I have expierenced that lead weight feeling in my head too and it makes me anxious and shaky. I absolutely hate it. I noticed I get it close to my menses coming on. Any other day I feel fine but those days leading up to the menses are the worst.
    • Posted

Maybe that's what I've got then cause I'm due in a few days. Plus the pimples are a dead give away for me. But yeh I had my daughter with me in the supermarket with me today and lead weight feeling started and I almost passed out I got so anxious, thank god I had her with me. Boobs aching only at night too which is a new one @shakes fist at the injustice of it all"

MAN A FRICKENLIVE MEN DONT KNOW HIW GOOD THEY GOT IT! lol

• Posted

Hahahaha, these men really don't know how good they got it. These symptoms give me anxiety too. It drives me crazy. Then it take me hours to come down from a panic attack.
    • Posted

I was gonna say for what it's worth the excess gas is either anxiety and air swallowing as a result, it's food taking too long to move through the digestive track and fermenting or it could be an over abundance of bad bacteria in the gut - someone correct me if I'm wrong but that's what I've come to the conclusion of in desperation of a resolution... So maybe look into Apple cider vinegar pre meals or take digestive enzymes , ones suitable to the kind of meals you eat , ie more protein or more greens. Maybe this might help you??.... smile
    • Posted

Yes, you are partly right, it's eating too much food also when your body can't handle it. I recall eating celery sticks and not much of anything else. Since it's mostly water the digestive tract isn't overwhelmed with a lot. It started me thinking to exercise and that's when I started.
    • Posted

The digestive enzymes help some people, for me it was probiotics, but mostly not eating or eating very little at a time. I use to drink lots of coconut water and watered down coffee. Then I discovered nuts, and that become my food of choice. With eating nuts I never felt sick. So basically you need to find the food your body won't reject. Eating coconut meat and nuts were my bodies food of choice such that I never got stomach aches or felt bloated eating these foods. Also, eating watermelons, organic grapes and berries worked, but not cherries, even though I loved eating them eating one or two would immediately affect my stomach. Listen to you body it will tell you what's good and what's not.
    • Posted

I wAs wondering that. Having been constipated off and on now I have to remember I can't eat the huge volume of food I'm used to. It feels like my food is backing up now . Total sense
  • Posted

Hi Ella

Could that lead weight feeling be low blood pressure?? standing for long periods, or, getting up from a lying, sitting positing to quickly will do it, especially during menopause, it will make you feel hot and shaky, sick as well, next time it happens try crouching if your stood, or sit straight down, if it immediately wears off, its your blood pressure dropping.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.