Yet another thing !

Posted , 8 users are following.

Awake most of the night AGAIN , doze off for a bit and dragged myself off the sofa and here we go with something else, a deaf left ear ! For gods sake what next, anyone else as fed up as me ? X

1 like, 30 replies

30 Replies

Next
  • Posted

lol yup but it will pass like everything else. You'll go deaf on the right just to make sure you don't forget it actually happened.
  • Posted

Hi Lou. I'm fearing a bloated night coming on. I'm the size of a house right now.

Have you tried "sleep drops" and or for tummy I've been trying fennel tea just before bed to eliminate gas. Plus and actually have you looked into a supplemen t called msm. It puts me into a deep sleep and it cleans the colon

• Posted

Hi, no Havnt tried them but I might, realistically I think anaestic will do the trick !!......the bloating is another thing, I thought I had it Sussed the past few days as ive cut out bread and all processed foods, but hey guess what this afternoon bloated again, so that didn't last long and so tired of it all, am tired and can't sleep and also have a couple of mouth ulcers now too, always something. I will look into msm and am now going to cut out tea and hot chocolate, miserable is it not ! X
    • Posted

Yes the White powder derived from pants from broccoli family etc. but might be contraindicated if you have a malfunctioning thyroid, have a goitre like effect
    • Posted

Oh ! That's no good for me then, ive got underactive thyroid and take 125mcg thyroxine - so have to be careful of all things containing iodine and there's alot of supplements that do contain it, even Feroglobin, but I did check with the pharmacist and im ok taking the liquid formula x
  • Posted

I laughed out loud when I read your post. Obscure symptoms like to pop up just to rub salt in the wound. I have a sore and sensitive area of skin on my inner thigh, why, who knows or cares.....just another irritation. Some days I could weep with frustration, other days I muster up a teensie dark sense of humour. Take care xx
    • Posted

hi debbie, so sorry you are suffering aswell, just about everything's sore right now isn't it, also now I have mouth ulcers probably due to lack of sleep, stress and anxiety , look after yourself xx
  • Posted

Lou86

i feel like you I j wanna wake up refreshed!!  And have a nights sleep without going to loo, getting back in bed and laying awake half the night with my head thinking a load of rubbish! 😳

Ive been like this for a few years now and I'm like a zombie during day can't concentrate , tired , irritable, confused the lot , prob all down to lack of sleep and peri😡. Where's the miracle cure😬 I've tried it all apart from hrt which I can't take, my daughter is sick of hearing about it lol 

• Posted

hi Maxine, I'm right there with you im a zombie too, today has been horrible, felt so weird earlier - really spaced out and so wobbly and weak almost as if I was gonna pass out, head spinning with tingly fingers and face, scary. I don't / can't take HRT either due to bad migraines and it's tough xx
  • Posted

Have to agree with Pat, we need loads of humour to keep our sanity
    • Posted

hi yes I guess we have to have a sense of humour or we'd go right under. Good thing is we have each other and we know we all experience similar things xx
  • Posted

Yep the deaf right ear thing happened to me few weeks ago and it went away after a few days😀 Every day something new to deal with!
    • Posted

yes it's horrible, bought some olive oil from chemist today and a plunger ! Gonna have a go at that later it's driving me mad, I believe olive oil ( warm ) helps with infection too if there is any xx
    • Posted

It's not really an ear infection, I did the garlic with olive oil and it made it worse. Finally, my friend did the ear wax cone and that took it away.
    • Posted

Oh right , thanks for that I better not risk it then. I looked up home remedies for earache and it said basically olive oil cures all ! maybe not then, Uugghh. Thanks for advice x
    • Posted

If you have pain then do 2drops of hydrogen peroxide inside the ear, I also took vitamin c for a week but my deafness was not an ear infection it just sound as if I had something plugging the ear canal and also felt as if I was in a tunnel but I couldn't pop it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.