❤️ rate increases the more I stand and move around .

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have had multiple tests done. They all say I have a fast heart rate but no arrithymias or heart problems . When i stand or walk around , shower my heart rate can jump to 130. I wear an apple watch and am very aware of my pulse. Laying in bed is the only time it feels stable . Is anyone else aware of their pulse . what is a normal daily pulse for most of you . This is a question for those that actually track it .

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

hi if im up and moving around usually 75+ then when im resting in bed its always 70 ir lower like 65bpm im a little worried tonight as my bpm is 80+ is 80 dangerous?

• Posted

do you have a watch ? I think yours sounds very normal. mine is 100 plus when im walking around

• Posted

No it is far from dangerous. There is nothing wrong with that

• Posted

There is nothing wrong with this, mine is and has always been the same, i am 24. Some people are just like it, does not mean there is something wrong. Now you have been cleared it is better to forget about your heart rate and not obsess, it will only make it worse believe me I have been there and monitored it 24/7!

Technology can just make it worse, if you did not have anything to monitor it you would probably be none the wiser and not anxious about it.

• Edited

this happens to me too. im a 22 year old female and when i stand uo my heart rate can go to 145 sometimes. ive been diagnosed with POTS which is postural orthostatic tachnycardia syndrom . You should ask your doctor about it and ask to get a tilt table test done. i got diagnosed recently and an still struggling with my heart rate

• Posted

what mediciation are you on to help with it ? Im having a tilt table next week .

• Posted

im not on any medication right now, just wearing compression socks everyday, drinking water like its my job, eating more salt and trying to exercise however i can. But i was previously on metoprolol which helped a lot but it seemed to make my throat feel tight so i stopped it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.